Tuesday 11 September 2012

We made it

Today was our first day at kindergarten.  With a bright and early start of 8:15am we were all up much earlier than what we are used to.  A good breakfast with daddy and we walked the journey we will be taking countless times in the future.  It was a big day for us all.  When I went to pick her up I could see her through the glass.  She was looking for me and I was waving wildly. Her face lit up and she came running out to give me a huge hug.  It was a very good day, we were told.  She did fantastic.  And almost as soon as that was said an ongoing feud about where she sits in the double buggy resulted in a screaming crying release for part of the way home. I wanted to do the same.  There is so much there. For her, this new world, and for me.

It is near 9:30pm. I promised myself I would be in bed by 9:00.  I must go.  Wish us luck for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're enjoying kindergarten. I remember kindergarten being really fun. It's important you go to bed early. This is necessary in order for you to feel good and be healthy. Your mom Rachel loves you lots.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!