Sunday 27 May 2012

The End of May

These warm days are bringing us all closer together.  Perhaps it is the fact that our yard has turned into a little baby and toddler naked fest. I mean really, who isn't happy with all that cuteness running around? Perhaps it is because we are all growing in some way.  Narina has started using a potty.  Just like that.  When the warm air hit, off came her diaper and she just started using it without any effort on our part.  Esben has started eating, or sucking rather, on some finger foods.  His 6 month celebration was marked by an apple slice, the same first food as his sister. 
 Dan is home from work and enjoying having his hand in the earth again. 

And me?  Oh I am loving my family working togehter.  I love seeing my kids grow.  I love that this year Narina started picking me little bouquets of flowers from our front lawn and garden because she "loves me so much".


I love that once a month I get to go craft with a group of women while my man and kids play nearby just in case I need to breastfeed Esben.  I love that we are coming up to some pretty big life changes surrounding Narina going to school in the winter of 2013.  

I love that Narina is riding her balance bike and lifting her feet up for seconds at a time while squealing with joy.  Naked bum in jiggling over bumps.  


Have I mentioned I applied for a job?  It feels bigger than I can touch upon in a catch up blog post.  It is as a kindergarten assistant in a very beautiful Waldorf school close to some of our family.  I am trying to release it and allow what has already been written come to fruition but my excitement at the possibility of working in a Waldorf school has me giddy inside. 

It is all happening and I am loving every moment. 



4 comments:

  1. Yay for May. Love the post & pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! found you throug bending birches, just thougt i would say hi! i am a waldorf blogger from canada, feel free to stop by. What a loely space you have created here :-) ligt and magic to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving a comment Dawn! Love and light to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your kids are outside enjoying life. We need more kids outside enjoying life.


    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!