Saturday 24 November 2012

Singing Mamas with Kate Room

I have had such an amazing time getting to know some of the wonderful women that surround me that much better.  Kate is the first person I interviewed in a series of posts I am doing over at Natural Kids Team Blog. Kate facilitates a group called Singing Mamas once a week where 20 women from our local community get together to sing.  The songs are diverse in origin as well as in mood.  I have been hearing a lot about this group for sometime and finally had my first experience.  It did open my heart, just like people told me it would.

Please visit the interview HERE to read more about the group.

Here are a few of the sound bites I collected that day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!