Sunday 5 August 2012

Happy World Breastfeeding Week 2012!

When I had my first child, I used to sit and marvel at breastfeeding. It was hours of bonding, contemplating and loving.  Although I still get to have those moments, they are usually peppered with book reading, song singing and clothing popper popping.  I thought I would share with you before and after photos of breastfeeding Narina and what breastfeeding Esben is now like.



Quiet moments of love.
Mid move. 5 minutes of peace.  Narina takes a poop.  Leave the poop to smell up the room and let the baby sleep?

1 comment:

  1. There's so many health benefits to breast feeding. parents need to breastfeed their child. There's to many to go into too but in simple lay man's terms. It's really good for their digestion.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!