Monday 6 February 2012

The Slow Return


And what better way to gracefully reinstate my blogging routine than by showing a video proudly displaying my child with a pair of pantyhose on her head.  Now, just for a bit of clarity, pantyhose appear in my house in the same way that a microwave does.  Far out of reach for us all and only for crafting purposes.  Our microwave lives in the attic and the pantyhose in my craft room (for felting btw).  My craft room is our storage room while the flood repair has taken place.  In this video you can a) hear Narina's voice and decide for yourself where she sounds like she is from, b) see the state of our living room and c) be assured that children really don't need toys at all.  They make what ever they see into fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!