Monday 1 August 2011

long time...

I'm sorry that it has been a while.


We have had Dan home for a few weeks!  It has been great for us all.  It has also been the most productive time we have ever had as a couple.  I may be exaggerating but I am not sure.  This is really the last chunk of time I will have Dan here until the baby is born.  All those jobs that he has had on his to-do list have had to come to completion this week.  All those jobs where I need child care to accomplish have been done as well!

The result? 3 dentist appointments, doctors appointments, scans (we are having a boy), rug cleaning, fire place removal to get ready for our wood burning stove this winter, children's space clearing, and countless hugs, snuggles and stories.  Eating on the patio for all of our meals has been another blessing for this time of year.

I have lots of posts that will show their faces in the next little while.  A tutorial for calendula oil, how to make your own smell good play dough, birthday planning and autumnal  angels, perfect for back to school surprises!

Until then, here is a post I wrote for the Natural Kids Team on second time pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...enjoy the rest of your summer. Thinking of you! Looking forward to the post on nice-smelling play dough - the stuff I make is rather yucky!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!