Sunday 3 July 2011

Mochi

Things have been a bit hard around here.  It is just adjustment and that is something that I am finding harder to do as I get older.  Something I am rather ashamed to admit, actually.  Anyways, my man has started his busy time of year and is gone for 3 out of the 4 weeks this month and starting in August he will be gone most of the time until the baby is born.  Narina, on the other hand, has decided to pop in some molars (possibly/ hopefully).  She is having a hard time emotionally, which is hard for me emotionally. It is one of those things where I am trying to make sure I have some adult conversation at some point each day.  Making plans without sounding desperate. Easier said than done when you live on a farm, as I am only getting an hour to myself before bed and that is when most of the chores take place. Once I am in the swing of it, I am hoping it will be easier.  I have just been lucky with the time I have had Dan home for my first trimester and it is a tough adjustment.

To give you an idea of my head space, I had a complete post worked out on my love of mochi.  I had photos that I was going to put along side the post.  It was going to be a food love story.  I took one before photo and ate the finished product with some family made maple syrup before I could take the after shots and then remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!