Tuesday 29 March 2011

Next steps

Oh what wonderful spring days.  I am loving the warmth when I take Narina out to play.  Today we spent most of the day outside.  To the park in the morning, where she is whizzing down slides with pride and excitement, and around the farm this afternoon.  We also managed to clean up around the wood store.  Those chips that fly everywhere when Dan chops wood come in great for kindling.  There is a great pink elephant in my living room that I am really wanting to talk about, as it consumes most of my thoughts lately, but it is just going to have to wait.  For now I am trying to focus on this precious time with my daughter.  She is in such an amazing space of growth at the moment.  Today I vacuumed the front room while she played with stones on the front lawn.  The free flow energy between us felt incredible for us both.  It is going to be such a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!