Friday 2 August 2013

The Big Picture

I am sorry I have been out of touch.  I have been very busy since Christmas with my doll making and am having a hard time keeping up with the online aspect of my craft.  I had made a decision to focus more on my "real world" sales and I am so glad I did.  It has made for such a connected experience in my craft life and has released so much of the pressure to maintain the social networking aspects of doll making.  I am going to keep my blog as a space to occasionally talk about new projects and life experiences  but, as many blogs have a tendency to do when life gets busier offline, it will be resting more often then not.  If you would like to be in touch about a doll, or to make an order, please do contact me. If you are interested in a doll before Christmas, please be in touch soon (oastcraft at gmail dot com).  I am booked until October and will be teaching doll making classess as the season cools off.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!