Monday 14 January 2013

Big steps

Today marked a very big day for me.  I have applied for the Steiner Early Years Education Training Program.  It will involve an intensive week away from my family in the summer, something that makes me incredibly nervous to think about right now, and one weekend a month in London (that is the study that takes place away from my home now).  London... busy London. It feels big to me not because it is going back to school. Not because I will finally get a degree for the copious amounts of study I have done, but more because it is a formal shift in what I have been doing with my career to this point.  I am really changing career paths and how I have identified myself.  It is exciting and it is in the post. 

Meanwhile I have managed to do an incredible amount of craft work.  I'll be posting about some of it soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!