Thursday 10 March 2011

Skipped Waldorf Wednesday because...

The rhythm of the house has gone haywire.  Mama is a crafting freak! Its days before the first sale of the year and I am trying to even out the goods.  Older dolls need touch ups and love, newer dolls need final touches, like hands!  The Root Children are making me so happy.  I finished off some lily of the valley today as well as a daisy.  I have them sitting on our nature table because I really want to enjoy them.  They do make me happy.  I tried to put them all away to wait for spring to come, really I did.  I suppose it doesn't matter too much, all the daffodils are up and the snowdrops and crocuses have come and gone.  Spring is here on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!