Saturday 29 January 2011

Baby Bunting

I have two Steiner School markets coming up this spring so I am busy trying to stock up on seasonal favourites.  I have been making little Waldorf bunting dolls out of cashmere, or cashmere silk blends, and really enjoying my Narina’s  reaction.  They are so soft and very simple.  I have been building up the difficulty of my doll making since I started.  From the simple newborn dolls through to limb dolls.  It is really fun to go back to a simple face and body.  Perhaps it is also awesome for me because it is the right age for babies under two and a lot of the dolls (limb dolls) I have been making have been for 4+.  I don’t think there is anything better than seeing a child hold and love a doll I have made.  Here are a few photos I took for my etsy site:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice kids or no wooden toys and millet for you!